What are the top five things you would tell someone about how to lead organisational change? My answers:
- An organisation is a group of people who will respond to you depending on how you relate to them.
- You need to be and live the change yourself. People respond to what you do, not what you say.
- You need to communicate a lot, and be clear and consistent in what you say.
- Change is a lot easier if you can show people how they will benefit from it.
- Involve people in creating the change, don’t “roll it out” onto them.
Do you agree? Disagree? What are yours?
© 2021 Veridia Consulting