I’m celebrating 5 years of Veridia Consulting!
Here are 5 things that I learned during this time:
- When it comes to growing sales, active sales management matters more than which CRM you use.
- Digital transformation makes companies transparent, so sales and marketing messages need to be consistent.
- Being able to clearly state the benefit to customers makes a stronger business case for digital transformation.
- When the strategy isn’t clearly articulated, people executing the strategy find that their roles overlap and spend (a lot of) time determining who is responsible for what.
- When you’re scaling up, being flexible can lead to losing track of all the things going on.
And one bonus (always under-promise and over-deliver 😉):
- If you think you’ve communicated something, communicate it again.
Thank you to all my wonderful clients, collaborators, colleagues and supporters. Here’s to the next 5 years! 🙏
© 2021 Veridia Consulting